Are you a construction company owner, CFO, controller, or lead estimator involved in the bidding process?
On October 13th, join construction industry leaders, Bill Burke, Jason Copley, David Kane, and Anthony Stagliano, for a hands-on seminar, providing insights into effective strategies to maximize your profitability through innovative insurance, surety, legal, and accounting perspectives.
To register, contact Olivia Kornilowicz at 215.564.1700 or email@example.com.
Radisson at the Valley Forge Casino
1160 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
October 13th, 2016
3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Cocktails and Hors d’Oeuvres
Registration is Free and Space is Limited!
- Transforming your Risk Management Program into an asset
- Cut costs and increase profit by tapping into Broker and Carrier resources
- Establishing Risk Management Training Plans for Superintendents and Project Managers
- Managing your business’s legal needs during the contracting process
- Avoiding disputes and ensuring your legal rights are in place throughout the construction project
- Learn how to obtain and utilize financial statement analysis to:
- Better understand how surety companies analyze financial statements and how the analysis impacts the decision-making/approval process
- Provide insight into operational strengths of your company and identify areas with potential for improvement
- Maximize your aggregate bond program
- There’s a Pressing Need for an Exit Strategy & Succession Planning – Now!
- The so-called “baby boomer” demographic wave is now reaching the stage where serious consideration needs to be given to an exit strategy. We will provide a brief overview of current trends, strategies and issues/ opportunities for exit strategies & succession planning, including valuation areas specific to contractors.
Vice President of Risk Management Services
Madison Risk Group
Jason A. Copley, Esq.
Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman PC
David B. Kane
Vice President and Surety Consultant, Commercial Construction
The Shepherd Agency
Anthony R. Stagliano, CPA, CCIFP
Shareholder and National Director A/E/C Industry Services
CBIZ MHM, LLC
Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.